AquaSPArkle Spa Bromine Tablets 1kg
Bromine is similar to chlorine in its effectiveness as a sanitiser but there are some important differences that make it an ideal product for using in a spa:
- Bromine, like chlorine, combines with organic compounds to form bromamines, but unlike chloramines, bromamines cause little or no eye, skin and nasal irritation. Also there is not the pungent smell sometimes associated with certain types of chloramines.
- Bromine retains better levels of efficiency over a wider pH band than chlorine making it less pH sensitive.
- 20g Bromine Tablets
- Ideal for use in Spas
- These tablets are designed for use with bromine feeders and floating dispensers.
- Ensure tablets used in the feeder are of the same chemical (Bromo-ChloroDimethyl Hydantoin). If other materials have been used previously, wash out feeder thoroughly before adding tablets.
- Adjust feeder to ensure a constant bromine residual is present in the spa.
- Check bromine levels regularly with a Test Kit and maintain a bromine residual of 3 – 5 mg/l (ppm) for domestic spas and 4 – 6 mg/l (ppm) for commercial spas.
- Check pH value regularly with a Test Kit and maintain levels between 7.2 - 7.6.
Always read the instructions on the container prior to use.