These stabilised chlorine granules are ideal for daily dosing of your spa, to produce free active chlorine which kills bacteria and other potentially harmful organisms. They are rapid dissolving and have minimal impact on pH.
- Chlorine treatment for spas
- Rapid Dissolving
- Minimal effect on pH
- Maintain pH level within the ideal range of 7.2 – 7.6. If the not in this range, adjust.
- Maintain free chlorine residuals for spas within the range 3 – 5mg/l (ppm). Freshly filled spas will require initial shock or start up dose of chlorine: 50mg/l (ppm) for 1 hour or 20mg/l (ppm) for 2 hours.
- This product may be applied directly to spas where temperatures exceed 20 degrees C. If below this temperature or if in doubt pre-dissolve this product in a clean plastic container at a maximum rate of 10g of product per 0.2 gallons (1ltr) of water. Stir well to ensure the product is fully dissolved. Add the resulting solution to the spa whilst the pump(s) are turned ‘on’.
- Repeat dose application if necessary to achieve levels in point 2 above.
- It is recommended that in addition to using this product, you periodically (e.g. weekly or after heavy spa use) shock dose your spa to eliminate any excess contamination.
|Daily Dose Rates
||To increase Chlorine Level
Always read the instructions on the container prior to use.