AquaSPArkle Spa Non-Chlorine Shock 1kg
- Weekly shock treatment product
- Suitable for Chlorine or Bromine Spas
- Granular product
- Maintain pH levels within the ideal range 7.2 – 7.6. If the level is not in this range, adjust.
- Maintain free chlorine levels in spas of between 3 - 5mg/l (ppm). Maintain bromine levels in the range of 3 – 5mg/l (ppm).
- Pre-dissolve this product in a clean plastic container at a maximum rate of 10g of product of 0.2 gallon (1ltr) in water. Stir well to ensure product is fully dissolved. Add the resulting solution to the spa whilst the pump(s) are turned ‘on'.
- After shock treatment procedure, allow at least 30 minutes before bathing recommences, leaving the spa cover off for at least one hour.
Always read the instructions on the container prior to use.