Coverstar (Little Giant) APCP-1700 Cover Pump - 230V 50Hz
The Little Giant APCP-1700 features an integrated float switch for reliable automatic operation. The pump activates when the water level reaches 2" (approx 50mm), and deactivates at approximately 1.5".
The pump comes equipped with a low energy consumption, permanent-split capacitor (PSC) motor. The motor is mounted in a sealed, stainless steel housing and cooled by the flow of the pumping fluid over the motor housing. The APCP-1700 has a wide base design for needed stability.
The Little Giant APCP-1700 includes a removable intake screen for easy cleaning and maintenance.
3/4" thread adapater included which a garden hose fitting can be attached to.
At a glance:
- Removes standing water from pool covers and other water transfer applications
- Removable intake screen for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Built in handle
- Integrated float switch for reliable automatic operation
- Extremely versatile
|Litres per hour flow at 1ft height||6490 litres|
|Litres per hour flow at 10ft height||3745 litres|
|Litres per hour flow at 20ft height||730 litres|
with 3/4" adapter
|Power Cord||32.8ft (10 metres)|
|Warranty||1 Year / 12 Months|
- Little Giant APCP-1700 Pump with 10m cord and moulded UK 3-Pin Plug
- 1" to 3/4" Threaded adapter
- Warranty Card / Instruction Book