Thanks to a unique manufacturing process, Fi-Clor Superfast Granules have 78% available Chlorine which makes it the most powerful stabiliser-free chlorine currently available in the UK. It can be dosed directly into the pool and it dissolves rapidly to form high levels of active free chlorine to kill bacteria and help control algae.
Perfect for use in indoor and outdoor pools, Fi-Clor Superfast can be used a Shock Chlorine treatment, and can also be used a regular Sanitiser.
For indoor Swimming Pools, Fi-Clor Superfast is our most recommended product. As it is stabiliser free, it will not add any stabiliser (cyanuric acid) to your Swimming Pool, and will thus help avoid the problem of 'chlorine lock'.
USE THE DAY BEFORE A POOL PARTY FOR SPARKLING CLEAR WATER!!
- Powerful shock and sanitiser
- Stronger than any unstabilised granular alternative
- Fast dissolving and fast acting
- Stabiliser free, no chlorine lock
- No dumping of water to control cyanuric acid levels (especially on indoor pools)
- Convenient alternative to stabilised chlorine
- Contains approximately 23% more available chlorine than regular stabilised chlorine
This 'shock pot' contains sufficient Superfast product for 2 Superchlorinations or 1 major shock dose in the average domestic swimming pool of 11,000 gallons (50m3).
Use proportionately less to Superchlorinate smaller pools and use the measure provided for other applications such as dosing small above ground pools and spas.
Always read the instructions on the container prior to use.